Urban Armor Gear has announced a new line of MIL-SPEC drop-tested cases designed for Huawei’s latest Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, P10 and P10 Plus devices.
Released in UAG’s signature Plasma Series, the cases fuse an impact-resistant soft core with durable rubberized edges to guard against drops and shocks, and are engineered to provide maximum protection without adding bulk to the device. Striking translucent designs allow the underlying color of the phone to show through and maintains the ruggedized style that UAG is known for. As with all UAG cases, the cases for Huawei’s latest products meet military drop-test standards (810G-516.6) and are designed to protect devices whether in the office or out on the trail.
Plasma Series Cases Features:
- Feather-light composite construction
- Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
- Non-slip ruggedized grip
- Easy access to touchscreen and ports
- Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Compatible with fingerprint sensor
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro:
Available in: Ice (transparent)
Huawei P10 and P10 Plus:
Available in: Ice (transparent) and Ash (gray transparent)